Tour Aim’s new 2.0 model will help improve any golfer’s game – from Tour Pro to 20 handicap. If you’ve read any of my previous reviews or how-to’s, you know how much I preach target alignment.
Proper target alignment and aim is the first step in the golf swing. If you are not properly aligned to your target, your golf shot is doomed before you even swing.
[amazon box = “B09VY64M3X” template=”horizontal” rating=”5″ description_items=”3″ button_detail=”https://bit.ly/3Hws9sE” button_detail_text=”Buy on Tour Aim” button_text=”Buy on Amazon”]
Starting with the tee shot on the first hole and ending with the final putt on hole number eighteen, Tour Aim and its golf swing tools provide comprehensive support.
There is no other training aid on the market that can help with every shot in the bag like Tour Aim does.
Keep reading to see how TourAim blows other golf swing tools out of the water…
TourAim 2.0 Design
The ingenious design of the Tour Aim device enables this aid to be used for putting, chipping, and full-swing alignment training, and works for both right-handed and left-handed golfers.
Furthermore, the Tour Aim unit can be used on any surface — grass, astroturf, carpeting, etc.
Tour Aim Assembly
Assembling the Tour Aim alignment aid for use is as easy as 1-2-3:
- With the board parallel to the ground and the logo pointing skyward, slide any alignment stick through the hole at each edge of the bottom of the board.
- Then slide the third alignment stick through the hole in center arch of the ‘mouse hole cutout’ in the middle of the board.
- Lay the assembly on the ground with the middle stick in the forward position pointing at the target, and the two parallel guide sticks in the rear position.
In this configuration your aim and alignment will be dialed in on the first practice ball.
Chipping and Pitching Practice
For chipping and pitching practice, the two parallel guide sticks in the rear position will be moved inward closer together from the edges, now situated adjacent to the arch cutout.
The middle stick remains in the forward position pointing toward the target.
With the use of a fourth alignment stick, the Tour Aim alignment board can also be used as a guide for proper full-swing takeaway and follow-through paths.
The new Tour Aim 2.0 model has 5 swing plane features for more swing plane adjustability.
Tour Aim for Putting
Your putting aim and putting stroke can also be improved by use of the Tour Aim.
- With the board perpendicular to the ground, slide one alignment stick through the closest hole on either side of the arch cutout at the bottom of the board.
- Then slide the third alignment stick through the hole above the center arch cutout in the middle of the board.
Your putting will improve immediately as this will get everything square to the target and you’ll be training your eyes and brain to see down the intended target line.