Last updated on July 9th, 2018 at 09:41 am
If you think yourself the best golf player, then you might wish to have the best golf wedge for yourself. Therefore, if you are looking for the best one, then you should check out Wilson Harmonized Wedge. Wilson needs no introduction, as it is one of the most popular brands of the golf-world so you can definitely try it out. Besides, the harmonized wedge is not only cool for the pro but best for the starters as well. Hence, to give you more knowledge about the stuff, I have come up with Wilson Harmonized Wedge review, so that you can get know about it before you get the one.
Features of Wilson Harmonized Wedge
Let’s talk about the features of this golf club. What is it that makes Wilson Harmonized Wedge a good one?
The best thing about the wedge is that you can get it in very reasonable price. So if you are a starter, you can afford to buy it for practice. Besides, getting into more detail of Wilson Harmonized Wedge review, let me highlight that this thing is rich in both two features: looks and performance. With the traditional blade style, this gear proves how a perfect wedge should look like. Moreover, it also gets all the marks for its high polish finish, and this element will surely attract you to grab it. So when it comes to style and look of the wedge, Wilson indeed stands out from all the other wedges.
Moreover, moving to the performance of Wilson harmonized wedge, it comes with aggressive grooves. This feature lets you get the maximum spin that helps to boost your confidence. To talk more about the spin, the blade shape also offers a modified bounce angle to boost its spin. Besides, you will also find the wedge very durable as it uses stainless steel in head construction to prove it high in class and quality. The True Temper steel iron does not only provide necessary control but also offer high performance.
Wilson has always focused on improving their products; hence, you say that you will get the wedge very functional. Constructed with stainless steel, the shaft features a regular flex combining with the head measuring 35 inches long in length. Moreover, the steel shaft also helps to make a better and stiffer axis of rotation. It does not only improve your performance but takes the golfing game to another level. So, this wedge is definitely perfect for everyone, be it for beginner, intermediate or professional.
Another feature that I would like to add to this Wilson Harmonized Wedge review is, it features an amazing grip. It helps to charge up your confidence for becoming a pro and will give you a positive feel of hitting the ball. Moreover, the wedge also feature sole grind that allows the golfers to open the club face. This feature lets you to hit higher shots with great precision and it will surely help you to improve your performance. Besides, you can also call it the best wedge for it being a perfect club that helps to get your ball close to the pin. So, no other wedge can help you in getting the best shot, and this one truly understands your need.
Also Read: Read Tour Striker 7 Iron Review Here
Let me give you a shorten version of the whole Wilson Harmonized Wedge review:
- Style and Look: The wedge features a traditional style with high polish finish.
- Blade shape: The blade comes with a modified bounce angle.
- Aggressive grooves: The wedge features aggressive grooves as well for the spin.
- Shaft: the shaft is of stainless steel measuring 35 inches long in length with the head.
- Sole Grind: It allows the golfers to open the clubface further.
The green points:
- The wedge is rich in high polish finish with a charming classic blade style.
- It is durable and high in performance for the true temper steel iron.
- It comes with an amazing grind sole that will help you get the accurate shots via opening the clubface.
- The modified bounce angles provide a dead stop spin. To add more, the angles also provide versatility from the sand, fairway or rough.
- The aggressive grooves of the wedge help you get the maximum spin.
- It is very reasonable.
The red points:
- The wedge comes with a small and thin grip, so might need to change it.
- It is a bit lightweight, so you might feel that it features low-quality materials.
- The sand blasted finish might scratch up the balls.
- The sticker on the head might be annoying.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the flex of the wedge?
-The wedge comes with a regular flex.
- What is the length of the club?
-It is 35 inches long.
- How much bounce in degrees can the wedge have?
-The bounce depends on the loft of the wedge. However, here is a list of the loft and the bounce in degrees that a wedge can have: 50-08, 52-08, 56-12, 60-10, and 64-08.
- Is the head of the wedge over-sized or standard?
-The wedge comes with a standard sized head.
- Could you consider this club a ‘short iron’?
-Yes, you can consider this wedge a short iron. However, technically, “short iron” refers to 8 and 9 irons, where the wedges come in shorter than short irons.
- Can you use this as a sand wedge?
-Yes, you can use this as a sand wedge.
- Can kids use this wedge?
-This is an adult size wedge, so it is not ideal for kids to play with it.
However, the wedge that Wilson has provided is a perfect mate for all the golfers. From its look to its performance, the Wilson Wedge surely steals the show. It is not only a high performing wedge, but also charges up the confidence of the players to give the best performance. Moreover, it also ensures you give the best shots with accuracy via smartly hitting the ball. So if you are looking for a perfect wedge for practice, I would suggest you to get this one. And I hope with this Wilson Harmonized Wedge review, you can get the answer of why you should grab the wedge.